COMMUNITY CAUSES & DONATIONS
We at Boardroom Spirits pride ourselves in supporting causes within our local community and have been committed from the very beginning to sustainable manufacturing practices that minimize our footprint on our neighborhood and our environment. In our distillery’s short history, we have supported several local and regional organizations in their efforts to raise funds and contribute back to our community.
Due to the high volume of donation inquiries we receive, we ask that you help our review process by reading our thoughtfully pre-determined criteria for consideration, before you submit your request.
The two areas we will consider donating towards:
- The preservation of our local natural environment through promoting better understanding and wider application of agricultural sustainability, land and forest preservation, recycling, and advancement of animal welfare causes
- Veterans’ and first responders’ welfare and empowerment causes to help those who have sacrificed to protect usUnfortunately, anything outside of these guidelines we will have to pass on. We would love to be able to donate to everyone but have to limit our gifts in order to have meaningful impact.If your organization fits within these guidelines and would like Boardroom Spirits to consider your donation request, please fill out the Donation Request Form below. Please consider the following for your submission:
- You must be a registered 501(c)3
- Each organization is only allowed one donation per 12-month period
- Due to our strict regulatory environment, we respectfully ask that you do not request any of the following from us:
- Spirits donation (i.e., free product)
- Cash sponsorship
- Support for youth and/or school-related events, events held on school properties, or events where more than 25% of guests are under 21
- Support for addiction and substance abuse causes
- In terms of logistics, please note:
- All requests must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the event
- All requests must be submitted via the form below
- We do not accept requests via email, phone, or in-person inquiries
- Phone calls will not be returned
- All donations are final and cannot be exchanged or refunded for monetary value or a donation of a different kind
- All donations for merchandise, vouchers, and similar will need to be picked up during regular business hours at the distillery at 575 W Third St, Lansdale, PA
In addition to these guidelines, if the support request is for an event held in Pennsylvania and there is alcohol served, the organization must obtain the proper licensing from the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board for the event and Boardroom Spirits will not assume any liability for the event.
All requests will be carefully considered and we may contact you for additional information or clarification. We strive to answer all requests as quickly as possible.
The Boardroom Spirits Team